Monday 3 February 2014

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails

When I paint my nails, I could wait for literally ages without moving, and the moment I do my freshly painted manicure is miraculously wet again and it's ruined on the nearest surface.  If I can escape that, I wake up the next morning with a nice cotton imprint across my nails from my bedding so I never have a smooth surface.


Before my birthday, I was in a mad rush around Boots picking up parcels and some last minute bits for my birthday weekend away and I came across the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails.  I was a bit unsure on how well this would work, but for £3.05, I thought I'd give it a go.


It is an aerosol which you spray onto your freshly painted nails and it dries them in sixty seconds...yeah, right.  Well!  I kid you not, that is exactly what I thought, and I am amazed!  Maybe it's not done in sixty seconds, but I could definitely move, touch things and even wash and dry my hands within minutes without my nail polish being disturbed!  I use this all the time when I'm in a rush, and it's perfect.  I will definitely be keeping this as a manicure staple.

Have you tried Rapid Dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment